Financing Mechanisms For Private Sector Investment In Renewable Energy Access In Uganda,10th November, 2020 By Daniel Lukwago
Practical incentives for advanced Sustainable biomass energy Production within forest reserves and forest landscapes in Uganda, A technical presentation by: Simon Kizito (Ph.D.). Department of Forestry, Biodiversity & Tourism, Makerere University
Presentation by the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development during the National dissemination and policy engagement workshop on identification of practical incentives for advancing sustainable Biomass Energy Production within Central Forest Reserves and Forest Landscapes in Uganda, 2020.
Integrating Water Sanitation and Hygiene in school development plans; Experiences, lessons and recommendations based on the five schools in Kampala. Online Water Week: 13th-18th September, 2020. Sub-theme 1: Water and Environment Security for Inclusive –growth, Presented by Kizito Charles-Program officer—ENR @Environmental Alert
The second Uganda Water and Environment Week (UWEWK) 2019 presentations,
Presentations by Environmental Alert
- Civil Society Organisation’s Contribution in advancing Uganda’s Green Growth Path; A case of the Environment and Natural Resources Civil Society Organisations Network.
- The Uganda National Forest Stewardship Standard approved and launched; what are the opportunities for advancing responsible Forest Management in Uganda?
- The Contribution of Alternative No-Regret Livelihood Enterprises for building Resilient Communities, Wetland Ecosystems and Associated Catchment in Uganda; A case of communities within Nyarunzinga, Kandekye—Ruhorobero and Nyamuhizi-Kagogo wetland systems catchments in South Western Uganda.
- Advancing Civil Society Organizations and Networks coordination for contribution to effective Renewable Energy Policy formulation and implementation in Uganda.
- The Uganda REDD+ National Strategy was launched in November 2017! So what next moving forward?
Energy and Minerals week 2020, 1-4th December 2020
The event took place from 1st – 4th December, 2020, and due to the impact of Corona Virus Disease-19 (COVID-19), the Energy & Minerals Week 2020 took place virtually under the theme, ‘Energy & Minerals for Industrialization, Job Creation and shared prosperity’. The focus for this year’s Energy & Minerals dialogue is on Efficiency and Sustainability as well as building market for the products and services within energy and minerals sector.
- ENCOURAGING SWITCH TO BIOGAS THROUGH PRAYER, By Kimbowa Richard, Uganda Coalition for Sustainable Development / INFORSE East Africa-Member of the Renewable energy CSO Network hosted by Environmental Alert.
- OVERCOMING THE ODDS TO CHEAP DOMESTIC BIOMASS ENERGY PRODUCTION, Author: Phillip KIHUMURO, Research Associate, World Agroforestry- Member of the Renewable energy CSO Network hosted by Environmental Alert