The Annual Joint Sector Review for the Ministry of Water and Environment, 2017, under the
Theme “‘Exploring financing opportunities for water and environment sector investment.”
Starting 26-28th September 2017, Speke Resort Munyoyo, Kampala.
The ENR-CSO Network annually participates in the annual joint sector review meeting organised by the Government of Uganda together with the Sector Development Partners and other stakeholders, as one of the consultative arrangements for implementation of a Sector Wide Approach to Planning (SWAP) in the Water and Environment sector.
This Year, 2017, the ENR-CSO network will be represented by members from
- Environmental Alert, (EA) the Secretariat for the ENR-CSO Network
- Tree talk plus, the Chair of the Network
- Albertine Rift Conservation Society(ARCOS)
- International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
- Uganda Wildlife Society ( UWS)
- Environmental Management for Livelihood Improvement Bwaise Facility (EMLI)
- Advocates Coalition for Development and Environment (ACODE)